All products featured on Morning Honey are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, Morning Honey may earn an affiliate commission.
On July 13, band member Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) shared videos of herself participating in one of the classes.
Peloton shared the upcoming schedule for the special classes, and for some, you'll have to turn on the subtitles since the instructors speak different languages.
Wednesday, July 14:
- OD 20 Min Spice Girls Core Strength With Olivia Amato at 10 a.m. EST
- 30 Min Spice Girls Barre With Hannah Corbin at 5 p.m. EST
Thursday, July 15:
- 30 Min Spice Girls Run With Becs Gentry at 7 a.m. EST
- 30 Min Two For One Spice Girls Yoga Flow With Aditi Shah & Anna Greenberg at 1 p.m. EST
Friday, July 16:
- 30 Min Spice Girl Yoga Flow With Nico Sarini at 6:30 a.m. EST
Saturday, July 17:
- 30 Min Spice Girls Bike Bootcamp With Cody Rigsby at 8 a.m. EST
Sunday, July 18:
- 20 Min Spice Girls Ride With Mayla Wedekind at 3 a.m. EST
Last month, the girl group, which consisted of Victoria Beckham, Brown, Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell, revealed they would be offering some new memorabilia to honor their anniversary.
"We're releasing a limited edition vinyl and cassette, featuring: Wannabe (original single), Wannabe (Junior Vasquez remix edit), Wannabe (demo) and previously unreleased track 'Feed Your Love,'" they shared. "The EP will be released digitally on the 9th of July, with the vinyl and cassette following on the 23rd July."
The ladies last went on tour in 2019, though Beckham opted not to return to the stage.
"It took me a lot of courage not to go on tour with the Spice Girls again, but to be the one who says: 'You know, I'm not doing it because things feel different now than they used to,'" the fashion designer explained. "I'd rather concentrate on my family and my company. I'm 45 now and very happy to be the woman I am..."
Keep scrolling to shop spin necessities directly through Morning Honey!
Tommaso Pista's Terra Women's Indoor Cycling Shoe retails for $94.99 - $103.95 at amazon.com.
Meitagie's Water Bottle retails for $11.99 at amazon.com.
Acteon's Microfiber Quick Dry Gym Towel retails for $22.99 at amazon.com.